Hi Trish

I noticed that when I published my first post, the date was kind of awful. Instead of getting 10 March 2008 or something like that in the little box for the date (on the blog), I got the letters of Monday all over the place in there. Same thing happens when you look at the post itself. This is the second post, and I am wondering if it will also show the letters of Monday, or if it will be blank like your version was.

2 Responses to "Hi Trish"

Oneba, Tuba and Amoeba (visit their site)

Once I changed the format of the dates (in Blogger) from "Monday 10 March 2008" to "10 March 2008" the first date would work.

The other posts would give a blank doDate(data:post.dateHeader) whenever data:post.dateHeader was empty (other posts on the same day). I changed the script so it would call doDate('dt bad 2008') instead of doDate(data:post.dateHeader) whenever data:post.dateHeader was empty.

Oneba, Tuba and Amoeba (visit their site)

I changed the script again, so when the data:post.dateHeader is empty it calls doDate('tu bad 2008').